I first became interested in holistic therapies 9 years ago when I was suffering with chronic neck pain and stress. I found that Reflexology, in particular, helped me to manage my symptoms. I connected with my therapist and discovered the many other health benefits to having regular Reflexology treatments and I started to feel better!
I was unaware at the time that my mother was having regular Reflexology as well for hip pain, and when she later became ill with cancer, continued with Reflexology as part of her palliative care.
With so much illness attributed to stress, I feel that Reflexology and a holistic approach to health and well-being has such a positive effect on everyone that comes into contact with it. My clients all leave after a treatment feeling rejuvenated.
My training was at St Mary’s University Twickenham in 2013.
- Reflexology ITEC Level 3
- Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology ITEC Level 3
- Business ITEC Level 3
- First Aid
- Reiki 1
- Reflexology for Pre-Conceptual, Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
I continue to study accredited courses:
- Facial Reflexology (2016)
- Cancer Care (2016)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (including Hypnoanalysis, Psychotherapy, NLP & EFT) (2017)
- Cruse Loss & Bereavement Awareness (2017)